The Columbia is well known for its fly fishing and scrappy Rainbows. The clean, cold, productive waters of the Columbia have produced what is arguably the best Rainbow Trout fishery in North America. The big water and healthy ecosystem allows these “bows” to grow large with great fighting strength and spirit.
The spring fishery is productive and exciting using nymphs and streamers.
The fishery from late June to July will bring out the caddis hatches and the dry fly fishing is second to none. Fish well over 20 inches rising and surface feeding as far as the eye can see.
The fishery from August through September will bring great hopper, nymphing, and streamer fishing.
We only use veteran local guides as the water levels are dynamic and powerful in the Columbia River system. Our experienced guides understand the changing river levels and currents armed with that knowledge they are best suited to put you on the best fishing with your safety in mind.
We supply all the gear and use high quality rods, and hand tied flies just for the Columbia River.
We organize all the shuttles around the river system.
Also available is spin casting for Rainbows or Pike which are very productive on the river.
After a long day of fishing we like to stop at the Lions Head Smoke & Brew Pub to unwind and have a frosty drink and a bite. It is a craft beer taphouse with a variety of freshly made food, BC craft beer and smoked meats. The Lions head is conveniently located across from the Robson Ferry landing where we launch from and finish at the end of the day. It is family friendly until 10pm and I always look forward to a frosty pint ,a great meal, and some fishing stories shared with my new friends at the end of the day.
– We offer walleye fishing tours out of our fleet of flat bottomed power boats, and our drift boats. We can hit the Columbia, and Kootenay River hunting for Walleye, and Pike. The Walleye fishing has been good around March – April, and my favourite time to fish for Walleye is July -October. The limit is now 16 walleye, and no limits on pike.
Re-live childhood creek fishing adventures , We use ultra light gear and dry fly for cut throats, and Brook Trout on a beautiful crystal clear creek in deep pools with long runs, all sight fishing top water action. Our creek has clear cold water, and some very interesting geological formations, its worth coming out to just to see this secret spot of mine. This trip is better suited for young anglers, as the fishing is productive and there is lots of Huckleberries to pick and neat places to check out.
Lakes and rivers in our fishing area
- Arrow Lakes
- Columbia River
- Box Lake
- Slocan River
- Rosebud Lake
- Summer Special (New): classic drift for $420.00 on the Columbia (2 persons for 6 hrs)
- $600 / day per boat (2 persons for around 8 hrs)
- $350 / half day on river per boat (2 persons)
- $125 for each additional person
- Shore lunches on request ($15/pp)
- Ask us about our customized fishing trips
- We can do multi person tours with adequate notice
$150 Deposits now accepted
Fish species we target
- Rainbow Trout
- Gerard Trout
- Brook Trout
- Bull Trout